0
ADS

Philippine National Police chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa on Thursday admitted he wants to become a senator one day, but said he was unsure about running in 2019.

"I'm not a plastic man, I want to be senator me but I immediately told directly that I will run. All I want I can help people in the process of becoming senator e why not, "he said in a radio interview

"I have no plans clarify, senator be nice but I do not plan because you know that," he added.
Dela Rosa initially did not want to say he was open to running, saying it would just make him an open target of his detractors.

"I have no money to spend ... When I'm open, open for ruined me. I demolished the detractors that especially those who want to run for senator. Finds its way, it will destroy me, "he said.

He cited the case of former Vice President Jejomar Binay, an early frontrunner during the May 2016 presidential polls,and then-Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, a late entrant to the race where he eventually emerged victorious.

"Look who is destroyed, the Vice President or the mayor? Those latter nagdeclare no longer claiming that, "Dela Rosa said.

He added that he is not closing his door on the idea of running.

PROCEED TO 2nd PAGE
1 2
ADS
MGID

Post a Comment

 
Top