0
ADS
WBP-WeBlogPh, Celebrity, Entertainment, Solenn heusaff
Nitong nakaraang linggo, opisyal nang inilunsad ng Kapuso host-actress at “Encantadia” star na is Solenn Heussaff ang kaniyang personal blog na solenn.ph, na inilarawan niya bilang “a way for you to know me as a friend. 100% realness and kalogness, life hacks, food, travel tips, workouts, fun articles and serious ones.”

Kabilang sa mga agad na pinag-usapan ng mga tao ang “Naked Chef” webisode series na sinimulan niya kasama ang kaniyang asawang si Nico Bolzico.

Aniya, maliban sa pagpapasaya sa kanilang mga tagahanga sa pamamagitan ng pagbabahagi ng iba't ibang healthy recipes, isang masaya at kakaibang paraan rin daw ito upang makapag-bonding silang mag-asawa.

“We cook naked… for no reason. It’s just a fun (sometimes stupid) way for us to spend quality time with each other. Plus, I think this can also be a fun way for you to get into eating healthy, without it being boring,” pagbabahagi ni Solenn.

Pabiro naman pahayag ni Nico, “I just want to say that I was forced by my wife to do this episode of 'Naked Chef' so she can publish it at www.solenn.ph... because I love her, I accepted jeopardizing what is left of my image as a business man and risking to be bullied by my friends for the rest of my life! Things we do for love!”

Para sa Episode 1 ng “Naked Chef,” magkasamang nagluto sina Solenn at Nico ng “Eight Stars Grilled Octopus with Cauliflower Rice and Sauce.”

Panoorin ang kauna-unahang episode ng “Naked Chef” series ng #SosBolz


Watch► KIM DOMINGO SEXY DANCE WILL SURELY ELIMINATE BOREDOM



ADS
MGID

Post a Comment

 
Top