ADS
MANILA -- "Ang Probinsyano" star Coco Martin shared his plan to do an online series.
"By 2017, hindi man ako 'yung artista ay gagawa ako ng isang series, bubuo ako ng isang series. Honestly, 'yun yung way ko para mas marami tayong taong matulungan," Martin said in a press conference on Thursday.
(By 2017, even if I will not star in it, I will do a series. I will create a series. Honestly, it's my way to help more people.)
"Online po. Kasi pwede naman na ako ang magpo-produce at the same time ay saka natin siya ipapalabas," the actor added.
(It will be online. It is possible that I will produce then we will show it at a later time.)
Martin said he could seek help from his friends, directors and people from the movie industry, both mainstream and indie.
"Ang ikinaganda nito, hindi sa pino-promote ko, pero madali siyang makapasok international kasi through internet siya eh kumbaga madami ang makakapanood di lang sa Pilipinas," he added.
(What is good in this venture is that, not that I am promoting it already, it would be easier to penetrate the international market because this will be shown through the internet. This can be watched from outside the Philippines.)
Aside from doing an online soap, Martin also expressed his hope to do a new FPJ film.
Asked if he would do FPJ's "Batang Quiapo," Martin said: "Narinig ko po siya pero never napag-usapan ng management 'yung about sa 'Batang Quiapo.' Pero kung mabibigyan ng pagkakataon kahit di soap opera sana magawa ko siya. Kung basbasan ako ni Tita Susan sana po kahit sa pelikula ay magawa ko po siya."
(I heard about it but management and I haven't talked about "Batang Quiapo" yet. If given the opportunity, I would love to do it. If Tita Susan (Roces) will give her blessing, I am looking forward to doing it.)

SOURCE: ABS-CBN
ADS
MGID
 
Top